My photo
I'm married to my best friend, who happens to be a police officer and an amazing Handy Man, and together we have adopted 3 beautiful girls out of Foster Care. I'm enjoying the path God has sent us down. It's an extraordinary path of Infertility, Foster Care and Adoption. It hasn't always been easy, but at each milestone we look back and know it has always been worth it!
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visitors

Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Calling

That moment at 2:55 on June 22nd when I woke up for the 3rd time in a couple months to babies crying only to realize all mine are sleeping. I begin praying  for the crying babies. "God, send the crying babies to me. I want to care for them."
God speaks loudly and clearly:
"How can I if you are not doing what I called you to do?" (Foster Care)

I reply with my concern for Hannah's emotional state and voice my fear over DCF being in and out if our home. (We have nothing to hide, but they scare the mess out of me sometimes)
He replied gently, "Do not worry about them. I will take care of them."

"Yes sir. I will call Monday to set it up."

And so it begins again.


No comments:

Post a Comment