My photo
I'm married to my best friend, who happens to be a police officer and an amazing Handy Man, and together we have adopted 3 beautiful girls out of Foster Care. I'm enjoying the path God has sent us down. It's an extraordinary path of Infertility, Foster Care and Adoption. It hasn't always been easy, but at each milestone we look back and know it has always been worth it!
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visitors

Monday, September 30, 2013

A Fresh Start To A New Season

What can I say? I've been a little busy.  Life with 3 newly adopted children tends to be that way! Something had to take a back seat and it was my blog.
Now life is pretty normal. We've settled into a routine of homeschooling, church, family, LIFE. It's busy, crazy at times, and perfectly lovely! I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Now I'm back on track and ready to document life as we know it.

Here we go.....

Hannah, 6 years old

Katie Grace, 2 1/2 years old

Abigail, 1 1/2 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment