My photo
I'm married to my best friend, who happens to be a police officer and an amazing Handy Man, and together we have adopted 3 beautiful girls out of Foster Care. I'm enjoying the path God has sent us down. It's an extraordinary path of Infertility, Foster Care and Adoption. It hasn't always been easy, but at each milestone we look back and know it has always been worth it!
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visitors

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weekly {Snapshots}

This is Hannah the morning of school pictures. This little sassy pose was all her!
She is such a little drama diva.  Everyday, with out fail, she will say something that makes
Todd and I look at each other and say "oh no, we're in trouble"! She is definitely 4 going on 18!
For example, tonight on the way home from choir she said (in her valley girl voice),
"I, like, love him, but I'm totally not his friend."
OH MY!
Todd insists she has learned this drama from me as she was quite the introvert when we first met her.
I'm sure that's, like, not far from the truth. **tosses hair** I know, right?



Katie Grace turns 10 months old this month!  ugh. Where has the time gone.
She was just a little 10 pound 3 month old yesterday!
At 10 months old she:
*Says dada *Crawls all.over.the.place!!! *Pulls up on things and tries to stand on her own. *Plays pattycake *waves hi and bye *blow zerberts *picks up her own food and drinks from a sippy *LOVES french fries *screams for a cookie and balloon everytime we go in Publix (seriously, she won't shutup untilshe gets both!) •Sleeps all night *takes a morning and afternoon nap *squeals when mommy or daddy walks in the room *loves church nursery *understands what no-no means *LOVES to play with Hannah *knows her name and responds to it *will.not.say.momma (ugh. when you ask her to momma she looks at you, grins and says dada. Like she knows she's being funny!)
*is S.P.O.I.L.E.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment