My photo
I'm married to my best friend, who happens to be a police officer and an amazing Handy Man, and together we have adopted 3 beautiful girls out of Foster Care. I'm enjoying the path God has sent us down. It's an extraordinary path of Infertility, Foster Care and Adoption. It hasn't always been easy, but at each milestone we look back and know it has always been worth it!
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visitors

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Fun At The Town Center

We love to walk around the Town Center and the girls LOVE the duck pond there. We met up with some family there last week before Christmas to walk around, finish some shopping and have lunch. We ended up staying for a couple of hours. It was a really fun time of making memories and just enjoying being with each other. I love those simple moments. 

My 3 Beauties!

She likes having a big girl cup when we go out now. 

Me and Hotty Toddy

Grammy and The Boys

Hannah LOVES Auntie Barb

This Girl LOVES Her Some Binkie!

Our Family

No comments:

Post a Comment