My photo
I'm married to my best friend, who happens to be a police officer and an amazing Handy Man, and together we have adopted 3 beautiful girls out of Foster Care. I'm enjoying the path God has sent us down. It's an extraordinary path of Infertility, Foster Care and Adoption. It hasn't always been easy, but at each milestone we look back and know it has always been worth it!
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visitors

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Adoption Party

After the dedication and lunch at Cracker Barrel we came home and finished last minute preparations for our Adoption Party later that evening. It was an amazing afternoon of celebrating our new family.
We had a little over 60 of our family and friends come celebrate with us! We felt so honored and humbled!

Here are some of the decorations:














And a few snapshots (I'll try to post some more in a bit):

Hannah-lu Attitude

Fun in the backyard


Amelia, Anna and Hannah

Mabry had some serious fun in the backyard!

Great Aunt Marcy who also adopted her (now grown) son.

Me and my sweet friends who have supported me on this journey!

Anya and Naya with Me and Katie Grace


Me and my Bestie, Mandy




There's no time like the presents.




Adoption Necklace
Chosen * Loved * Adopted 



Daddies Girl



Hannah felt so celebrated all day!



A jewelry box from Grammy



Her first Bible from Nana and Papa



Grammy and Katie Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment