My photo
I'm married to my best friend, who happens to be a police officer and an amazing Handy Man, and together we have adopted 3 beautiful girls out of Foster Care. I'm enjoying the path God has sent us down. It's an extraordinary path of Infertility, Foster Care and Adoption. It hasn't always been easy, but at each milestone we look back and know it has always been worth it!
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visitors

Monday, October 3, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

I look at these faces and see:
Contentment, Happiness, Attachment, Love
It makes my heart swell.
Sunday's weather was amazing! The blue sky and cool breeze just begged us to go to the pumpkin patch! 
I had the season first pot of chili in the crockpot, we went to church (as we do every Sunday), came home to watch the Jags game, ate dinner and then headed down to the Pumpkin Patch. Todd and I have gone to the same patch every year since 2002 when we first met. 


I could just squish those cheeks!









The big brown eyes, squishy cheeks and pursed lips
just melt my heart!

She's growing up so fast! 



No comments:

Post a Comment