My photo
I'm married to my best friend, who happens to be a police officer and an amazing Handy Man, and together we have adopted 3 beautiful girls out of Foster Care. I'm enjoying the path God has sent us down. It's an extraordinary path of Infertility, Foster Care and Adoption. It hasn't always been easy, but at each milestone we look back and know it has always been worth it!
Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Visitors

Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Decor

It's that time of year. My favorite time of year. I can just feel the excitement of the upcoming Holidays. 
And of course, you know I had to break out the decor. 
I've never really decorated for Halloween because I felt like it was more of a kids holiday. However every year after Halloween I head to Target and buy some Halloween Decor as it is always DIRT CHEAP. Needless to say I have a couple boxes of Halloween decor saved up and this is the year I get to use all of it! 
Todd, Annabelle and I decorated one evening after the girls went to bed. When Hannah woke up the next morning, she was SO EXCITED! I think her exact words were "**squeal** It's spooky! I Love it!"













Seriously, these creep me out. 










No comments:

Post a Comment